Santa Fe Ceiling Light Southwest Village Scene
The Santa Fe Ceiling Light Southwest Village Scene features one of our most popular designs and finish colors. This fixture is UL listed for Indoor and Damp location only. The lights use standard base bulbs and can be used with standard base compact fluorescents. Choose the size and either semi-flush or flush mounting. Flush Mounting is best for rooms with short ceilings. Semi-flush mounting allows for both up and down lighting.
- Features the popular Southwest Village design, C140 dark brown mottled copper finish and a white acrylic liner.
- Semi-Flush Mount: Allows light to shine from top of fixture across ceiling in addition to side and down.
- Small: 12″ D x 8″ T, Uses 2-60W standard bulbs
- Large: 16″ D x 8″ T, Uses 3-60W standard bulbs
- Flush Mount: Mount tight to ceiling and allow only side and down lighting. Great for shorter ceilings.
- Small: 12″ D x 6.5″ T, Uses 2-26W GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent bulbs (included)
- Large: 16″ D x 6.5″ T, Uses 3-26W GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent bulbs (included)
- Semi-Flush mount allows light to shine from top of fixture across ceiling in addition to side and down.
- All models UL Listed for Indoor (Dry or Damp) and Outdoor (Dry or Damp) Locations (under covered porch, etc.).
- Standard base Compact Fluorescent bulbs can be used in all fixtures except flush mounts (26W max.).
- All come complete w/ mounting hardware.